Friday, February 12, 2010

What Have You Achieved?

This Chinese New Year reminds me of New Year celebration that we usually celebrate beginning of the year.....and usually most people start making resolution....


As time goes by.....what have u achieved? Maybe by only 2 months passing by u still cant achieved what u target at the beginning of the year. Well, how far is your progress now?


Early January i began to aim
  1. to purchase at least 2 apartments for investments,
  2. ASBOD-ing,
  3. making more money from gold trading
  4. scores for my exam
Well, for the time being I have already purchase 2 lots of apartments in Shah Alam, and another 2 more SPBT apartments in Puchong Prima. And also, start ASBOD amounted RM30K.


Of course, i have calculated my budget & risks before buying those apartments. Together with my 'small' ASBOD & Credit Card as financial tools....i able to loosen few risks


As for Gold trading, i have already earn rm3000 ++ for only 2 months! Still planning to expand my profit with few marketing plans& strategies


In my opinion, what have we achieved is based on what have we planned. As people said, "failed to plan, is planned to fail"




What bout u? What have u achieved?


Sharing is wealthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...